Pictures wanted

  • David McAulay VK3EW
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 1, 2001
      Hi
      Can someone send me the JPG pictures that are on the www page

      http://members.home.net/k0lee/thermistorpics.htm

      As I think there is a fault in the sending of this web page
      because all I seem to get is HALF THE PICTURES loaded to
      my system even after i have cleared my cache.

      Anyone else have the same problem.?

      Thanks

      Rgds David
    • W4TGA
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 2, 2001
        I sent them to David.

        73,
        Barry - W4TGA

        > Can someone send me the JPG pictures that are on the www page
        >
        > http://members.home.net/k0lee/thermistorpics.htm
        >

        > As I think there is a fault in the sending of this web page
        > because all I seem to get is HALF THE PICTURES loaded to
        > my system even after i have cleared my cache.
        >
        > Anyone else have the same problem.?
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Rgds David
        >

        > We are all a part of this Lets make it as good as possible.

      • bjpk
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 2, 2001
          Andrew,
          When attenpting to save the swr mod pics I had difficulty getting the
          entire picture on my computer. I attempted for 3 days until finally all
          three pics loaded and I was able to save them. I did the same thing every
          time, I was just persistent and it finally paid off.
          73's WD8QKO
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 2, 2001
            Try the refresh button.
            I had the same trouble with partial downloads of the pictures so tried the
            refresh button on the browser. Got the complete pictures on the fourth
            refresh.

            Grant, ZL2BK
          • Lee Devlin
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 2, 2001
              I apologize for those who are having trouble with the downloads lately. I
              think @home is having bandwidth problems and if a web page is large, like
              the one referenced below, it sometimes stalls out. That page has 3 large
              pictures (~180-200 KB each) and seems to be the most susceptible to the
              problem. I've also had reports of the pictures on the ATAS technical
              description pages having trouble. Best to try at off-peak times until they
              get their bandwidth problems sorted out. I have reported the problem to
              them so they are aware of it and plan to move their servers soon to open up
              more bandwidth.

              73,
              Lee Devlin, K0LEE
              Greeley, CO Visit the FT100 FAQ at:
              http://members.home.com/k0lee/ft100faq.html

              > Can someone send me the JPG pictures that are on the www page
              >
              > http://members.home.net/k0lee/thermistorpics.htm
              >

              > As I think there is a fault in the sending of this web page
              > because all I seem to get is HALF THE PICTURES loaded to
              > my system even after i have cleared my cache.
              >
              > Anyone else have the same problem.?
              >
              > Thanks
              >
              > Rgds David
              >

              > We are all a part of this Lets make it as good as possible.

            • Anthony R. Gargano
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 3, 2001
                Will be moving my FT100D and ATAS100 from an Olds Aurora to install in a
                new BMW 525i. Anyone done this? Any tips/suggestions/info? Thanks, Tony N2SS
              • dg8jz@t-online.de
                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 4, 2001
                  Hi,
                  I suggest you to talk to BMW dealer for installing instructions. They do
                  have it!. I did my own "tests" with a 735i and a 850iA in the past. It was
                  al time good to have the manufacturer suggested mounting and installation
                  suggestions. BMW is not so easy with the antenna mounting. A few Watts on
                  the false mounting place and several electronic parts do not work so well...
                  greetings
                  Hanno

                  Hanno Vogels, DG8JZ
                  eMail: Hanno@...
                  http://www.dg8jz.de
                  http://www.50mhz.de
                  http://www.qsl.net/dg8jz/

                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 5, 2001
                    Hello Hanno,
                    Thank you for your comments. Based on your knowledge which electronics in
                    the car do not work well in the presence of RF? Thanks, Tony

                    Message 9 of 9 , Feb 7, 2001
                      Well, with both BMW I had the problem that the engines turns up around 500
                      turn/minute during transmission...so easy to listen because it seems you
                      push the engine, but it works without any action, just transmission. The
                      meter goes up for 2000-3000 and you see during transmission, but car in
                      parking position around 3000 turns/min....
                      vy 73

                      Hanno Vogels, DG8JZ
                      eMail: Hanno@...
                      http://www.dg8jz.de