Re: separation cable prb fixedHall

  • Cliff Bryant
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 1999
      Dale

      Does the balun get hot at all? It would be worth checking the field strength
      from the ATAS if you can. I had a similar problem with an SGC smart tuner in
      the car. I tried many, many methods to get it going, correct earthing was
      the only real solution otherwise the rf simply got back into the
      electronics, or was wasted as heat.

      Mind you if it works, it's legal!

      Cliff, G4PZK

      (Still waiting for my ATAS and remote kit...)