SIdetone, High SWR

  • Ignacy Misztal
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2000
      Sidetone is adjusted internally, after getting the cover off.

      There were many stories about te origin of the High SWR icon. I have the
      grounding modification done, but on some bands with indoor antenna there
      are still oscillations. I find that they are eliminated if I put a ferrite
      on the power cables. One can see that these cables run very close to some
      coils of the PA. After the ferrite, the signal is no longer scratchy.
      Ignacy, NO9E, now VK2IFS