Re: [FT100] HNY 2006

  • Chris Pretorius
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2006
      John Geiger <ne0p@...> wrote: Hope everyone on the list has fun with their FT100D in 2006. Been having a blast with mine this weekend on the satellites and digital modes. Just made a Hellschreiber QSO on 20 meters. What a great rig! This is the third one I have owned (plus one FT100 briefly) and love it more every time I use it!

      73s John NE0P

      Post message: FT100@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: FT100-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      FAQ on WWW: http://www.k0lee.com/ft100faq.html

      We are all a part of this Lets make it as good as possible.

      Craft hobby Knowledge base system Knowledge base solution Knowledge base management Ham radio antenna Ham radio

      Hi from sunny South-Africa best wishes for 2006 - FT100D r u l e s ! 73's de ZS1FC