FS: Professionally built Buddipole system Seattle area

  • Jennifer Bond
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2004
      Hi all, I'm selling my 80 meter through 2 meter buddipole system.
      It's home made but made by an RF engineer who used his equipment at
      work (multi thousand dollar tunning equipment) to tune/test it.

      Please see more info and pictures at:

      http://www.jenniferbond.com/buddipole.htm

      This is a great portable dipole antenna system for 80 meters all the
      way to 2 meters. Covers 80, 75, 40, 30, 20, 17, 15, 12, 10, 6 and 2
      meters. Made with 1/2" sch40 PVC. It has over $25 in stainless
      steel hardware!! I have spent over 40 hours designing and tweaking
      the coils to work their very best. The center feeder has a BNC
      connector on it and 1:1 RF choke to prevent RF from coming down the
      feed line and give you a better radiation pattern. The extension and
      75 meter coils are the longest at 21".

      There are separate loading coils for each band. Designed for
      horizontal use but I have also included a vertical adapter for using
      this antenna as a vertical. You can adapter the center feeder easily
      to a painter's pole found in most hardware stores. If you are local
      to Seattle, I have a wonderful portable PVC collapsible base AND a
      painters pole that I will sell for a good price. The wire on the
      coils range from 22ga to 18ga. It will handle 100WPEP max.

      I have had great performance with this antenna. It was designed and
      built by a local RF Engineer using the plans from the Buddipole.

      This antenna is the only one I have so if you are looking for are
      good antenna for camping or field day this is the one for you.
      Please email me if you have any questions, jennifer@...
      Price is $125.00, US Postal Service Money Order or Cashiers Check
      plus $10 for Priority shipping in the US. Would prefer local in
      Seattle pickup if possible.