FT-100 with masthead preamps and delayed TX?

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2003
      Hello!

      Has somebody external masthead preamps for 2m and/or 70cm
      in use? I want to use my homebrew preamps, but they
      have no RF-vox. Normaly I use a transmit/receive
      sequencer in all my systems.

      I found the TX-Inhibit pin at the CAT-connector.
      What's about this? Any ideas?

      What I want: to press PTT or PTT is "pressed" by an
      external device like a SSTV-software. Then the FT-100's
      TX waits 200ms. In this time I'll switch off my preamps.
      Then the FT-100 transmits.
      When I release PTT, the transmitter stops imediately.

      My IC271, IC202 have a modified PTT-line. I do not want
      to modify it in my FT-100. (It's just repaired... HI).

      Regards, Mike