RE: [FT100] Re: Using FT100 to controll other Screwdriver antennas

  • Dale L Martin
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 3, 2003
      Go to yahoo.com, type 'amcom antenna' in the search field and I'll be you
      find what you are looking for.

      73,
      dale, kg5u

      > At 01:20 PM 6/3/2003 +0000, you wrote:
      >
      > >Amcom now has a new automatic device for the High Sierra and the FT-
      > >100. I have not tried it but Linda at Amcom says it works good. She
      > >said they modified their standard screwdriver controller with some
      > >special software to use the FT-100 commands. The price was somewhere
      > >around $250. They were selling the new boxes at Dayton.
      >
      > Hey Gus,
      >
      > Who is Amcom? I'd like to be able to contact them about this "new
      > automatic device". Do you have a web page of phone number or perhaps an
      > address?
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Ben, ARS WB8LGH
      > Fern Park, FL
      >
      > http://www.mrben.net Other stuff.

    • Rick Abbott
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 3, 2003
        Looks nice, but for $269 plus the $300-$400 for antenna itself, I think I'll "stick" with hamsticks :-)

        73 de rick WX9M
        Go to yahoo.com, type 'amcom antenna' in the search field and I'll be you
        find what you are looking for.

        73,
        dale, kg5u

        > At 01:20 PM 6/3/2003 +0000, you wrote:
        >
        > >Amcom now has a new automatic device for the High Sierra and the FT-
        > >100. I have not tried it but Linda at Amcom says it works good. She
        > >said they modified their standard screwdriver controller with some
        > >special software to use the FT-100 commands. The price was somewhere
        > >around $250. They were selling the new boxes at Dayton.
        >
        > Hey Gus,
        >
        > Who is Amcom? I'd like to be able to contact them about this "new
        > automatic device". Do you have a web page of phone number or perhaps an
        > address?
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Ben, ARS WB8LGH
        > Fern Park, FL
        >
        > http://www.mrben.net Other stuff.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Post message: FT100@yahoogroups.com
        Subscribe: FT100-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
        FAQ on WWW: http://www.k0lee.com/ft100faq.html

        We are all a part of this Lets make it as good as possible.

      • Dennis Zabawa
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 4, 2003
          Here is the EXACT URL!!

          http://www.amcominc.com/productdetail.cfm?Prod_ID=981