Re: [FT100] FAN MOD BY YAESU

  • Wayne Tom
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2002
      A friend of mine-had his FT-100 in for repair, and they mailed
      it back to him in a little over a week! They tuned and aligned,
      and did some other things he's unfamiliar with (appliance
      operator)and they did the fan mod!

      Ironically, he received his radio, the day after I was told they
      WERE'NT doing the fan mod by the technician.

      --- Tom <spacecon@...> wrote:
      > Odd -- Mine was JUST returned this week WITH the thermal
      > switch mod. :-)
      > Tom, W4NOV

      =====

      Wayne W6WAT