Re: [FT100] New FT100D report...

  • gavin101
    Message 1 of 95 , Aug 1, 2002
      Yes, great idea lets do it.

      Gavin : MW1GAV / MW3ZDX
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Dick Thompson
      To: FT100@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2002 4:23 PM
      Subject: Re: [FT100] New FT100D report...

      The 17 meter band has been open all over the place lately. I wish 10 & 12 would do the same. What say we establish 18.155 as a FT-100 frequency and see what happens? Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

      73,

      Dick
      WB0DUL@...
      Message 95 of 95 , Aug 16, 2002
        I used a pair of 1/2W 100Ohm resisters in parallel and the fans run as advertised but the resisters sure do get warm!

        -Brian n8wrl