The Adventures Of CyberPopeMoses I And Wormwood

  • strangerangers1
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 19, 2006
    • Donna Gore
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 20, 2006
        --- In FT-HUMOR@yahoogroups.com, "strangerangers1" <paulstoneman@...>
        wrote:
        > http://grouse.net.au/~mike/sa/moses/
        Well - what happened is that in a family "Secret Santa" gift exchange,
        I got what I felt was the worst present ever. A little plastic figurine
        of Moses.

        Reminds me of a funny story. We had a Secret Santa thing at work. I
        drew the name of my immediate boss, Wendy, who is Jewish. So I'm in
        the dollar store, and I see this plastic Jesus night light, and I just
        die laughing. Of course I had to get it.

        That was the first thing I put in her stocking which was hanging on her
        office door latch - about 8 am on Monday morning, before she got in.

        About 8:30 she comes in. A few minutes later I hear this roar of
        laughter and out she walks.

        "Okay I know who my secret Santa is!! Who else would give a Jewish
        person a Jesus nightlight??"

        Fortunately she shared my rather unusual sense of humor so she thought
        it was absolutely hilarious.
      • Tim D. Williamson
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 20, 2006
          We (my wife and I) consistently give her Southern
          Baptist family gifts wrapped in Hannukah paper. They
          never comment on it. She's a Christian, but they know
          I'm not. I just like to mess with them any chance I
          get.

          http://mail.yahoo.com