www.tourettesguy.com

  • Donna Gore
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2005
      http://www.tourettesguy.com/videos.htm

      I don't think this guy is for real. He's just walking
      around cussing. Of course I am no expert but, from
      what I've seen and read, a person with Tourette's
      syndrome cusses (pussy) right in the (cock) middle of
      a perfectly (motherfucker) normal (asshole)
      conversation. And twitches while he (dickbreath) does
      it.
    • Tim Rambo
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2005
        Donna
        I don't think this guy is for real. He's just walking
        around cussing. Of course I am no expert but, from
        what I've seen and read, a person with Tourette's
        syndrome cusses (pussy) right in the (cock) middle of
        a perfectly (motherfucker) normal (asshole)
        conversation. And twitches while he (dickbreath) does
        it.
        Tim
        The video was crap, but your description is priceless. LOL

        Theism Free Zone email list
        http://tinyurl.com/339vc

        Tim
        Noesis@...

        Lebanon, VA
        I don't think this guy is for real. He's just walking
        around cussing. Of course I am no expert but, from
        what I've seen and read, a person with Tourette's
        syndrome cusses (pussy) right in the (cock) middle of
        a perfectly (motherfucker) normal (asshole)
        conversation. And twitches while he (dickbreath) does
        it.

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/DzVolB/TM

      • Candy Graham
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2005
          OMG....that is the funny shit that I have ever seen!
          I found this at the bottom of the home page...somewhat
          of an explaination as to what's wrong/right w/ this
          guy!

          This site contains videos of a guy we call the
          "Tourettes Guy". While he obviously has something
          wrong with him (and likes to drink), many people have
          suggested that his behavior is not consistent with
          Tourettes Syndrome.

          --- Donna Gore <donnajgore@...> wrote:

          > http://www.tourettesguy.com/videos.htm
          >
          > I don't think this guy is for real. He's just
          > walking
          > around cussing. Of course I am no expert but, from
          > what I've seen and read, a person with Tourette's
          > syndrome cusses (pussy) right in the (cock) middle
          > of
          > a perfectly (motherfucker) normal (asshole)
          > conversation. And twitches while he (dickbreath)
          > does
          > it.

          "Don't Make Me Get My Flying Monkeys"

          Yahoo! for Good