His vs. Hers Diaries...........

  • Donna Gore
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2005
      HER DIARY

      Tonight I thought he was acting weird. We had made plans to meet
      at a bar to have a drink. I was shopping with my friends all day long,
      so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he
      made no comment. Conversation wasn't flowing so I suggested that we go
      somewhere quiet so we could talk. He agreed but he kept quiet and
      absent. I asked him what was wrong; he said nothing. I asked him if it
      was my fault that he was upset. He said it had nothing to do with me
      and not to worry. On the way home I told him that I loved him, he
      simply smiled and kept driving. I can't explain his behavior; I don't
      know why he didn't say I love you too. When we got home I felt as if I
      had lost him, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just
      sat there and watched T.V. He seemed distant and absent. Finally, I
      decided to go to bed. About 10 minutes later he came to bed, and to my
      surprise he responded to my caress and we made love, but I still felt
      that he was distracted and his thoughts were somewhere else. He fell
      asleep - I cried. I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his
      thoughts are with someone else.....................My life is a disaster.

      HIS DIARY

      Today the Cardinals lost, but at least I got laid.