Re: [FT-HUMOR] Catholic Parrots

  • ktj15061
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 22, 2005
      Where do you all get this stuff????? It's great...I love reading it. Wish i could find a funny to send back into you all....i feel guilty for stealingf all the good jokes!

      ktj

      strangerangers1 <paulstoneman@...> wrote:
      CATHOLIC PARROTS

      > > >A lady goes to her priest one day and tells him, "Father, I
      have a
      > > >problem.
      > > >
      > > >"I have two female parrots, but they only know how to say one
      thing."
      > > >"What do they say?" the priest inquired.
      > > >
      > > >They say, "Hi, we're hookers! Do you want to have some fun?"
      > > >
      > > >That's obscene!" the priest exclaimed, then he thought for a
      moment.
      > > >"You know," he said, "I may have a solution to your problem.
      > > >I have two male talking parrots, which I have taught to pray
      and read
      > > >the Bible. Bring your two parrots over to my house, and we'll
      put
      >them
      > > >in the cage with Francis and Peter.
      > > >My parrots can teach your parrots to praise and worship, and
      your
      > > >parrots are sure to stop saying . . . that phrase . . in no
      time."

      > > >"Thank you," the woman responded, "this may very well be the
      >solution."
      > > >The next day, she brought her female parrots to the priest's
      house.
      >As
      > > >he ushered her in, she saw that his two male parrots were
      inside
      >their
      > > >cage holding rosary beads and praying.
      > > >
      > > >Impressed, she walked over and placed her parrots in with them.
      >After
      > > >a few minutes, the female parrots cried out in unison:
      > > >Hi, we're hookers! Do you want to have some fun?" There was
      stunned
      > > >silence. Shocked, one male parrot looked over at the other
      male
      > > >parrot and exclaimed, "Put the beads away, Frank. Our prayers
      have
      >been answerd!"

      Different religions beliefs Atheism Thomas jefferson Religion Beyond belief Jewish belief

    • De-ane Bailey
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 22, 2005
        This particular joke has been on the internet for some time and has probably been around the circuit at least once. It was funny the first time, years ago. De'ane

        Where do you all get this stuff????? It's great...I love reading it. Wish i could find a funny to send back into you all....i feel guilty for stealingf all the good jokes!

        ktj

        strangerangers1 <paulstoneman@...> wrote:
        CATHOLIC PARROTS

        > > >A lady goes to her priest one day and tells him, "Father, I
        have a
        > > >problem.
        > > >
        > > >"I have two female parrots, but they only know how to say one
        thing."
        > > >"What do they say?" the priest inquired.
        > > >
        > > >They say, "Hi, we're hookers! Do you want to have some fun?"
        > > >
        > > >That's obscene!" the priest exclaimed, then he thought for a
        moment.
        > > >"You know," he said, "I may have a solution to your problem.
        > > >I have two male talking parrots, which I have taught to pray
        and read
        > > >the Bible. Bring your two parrots over to my house, and we'll
        put
        >them
        > > >in the cage with Francis and Peter.
        > > >My parrots can teach your parrots to praise and worship, and
        your
        > > >parrots are sure to stop saying . . . that phrase . . in no
        time."

        > > >"Thank you," the woman responded, "this may very well be the
        >solution."
        > > >The next day, she brought her female parrots to the priest's
        house.
        >As
        > > >he ushered her in, she saw that his two male parrots were
        inside
        >their
        > > >cage holding rosary beads and praying.
        > > >
        > > >Impressed, she walked over and placed her parrots in with them.
        >After
        > > >a few minutes, the female parrots cried out in unison:
        > > >Hi, we're hookers! Do you want to have some fun?" There was
        stunned
        > > >silence. Shocked, one male parrot looked over at the other
        male
        > > >parrot and exclaimed, "Put the beads away, Frank. Our prayers
        have
        >been answerd!"

        Different religions beliefs Atheism Thomas jefferson Religion Beyond belief Jewish belief

        Visit your group "FT-HUMOR" on the web.

      • paul stoneman
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 22, 2005
          Not to feel bad. I steal most of this stuff from friends who send it to me.

          paul

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 22, 2005
            ummmmm, welllllll, i guess i should be glad i have zero memory then.lol...cause I thought it was pretty funny this time....and i probably have read it one place or another........ and i must say, it also helps me when i reread a book, i get to enjoy it all over again.

            ktj