Workmans Comp

  • Donna Gore
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30 6:18 AM
      An Australian, an Irishman and an Englishman were sitting in a bar.
      There was only one other person in the bar; a man. The three men
      kept looking at this other man, for he seemed terribly familiar.
      They stared and stared, wondering where they had seen him before,
      when suddenly the Irishman cried out, "My God, I know who that man
      is. It's Jesus!"
      The others looked again and, sure enough,it was Jesus himself,
      sitting alone at a table. The Irishman call out, "Hey!, you!!! Are
      you Jesus?" The man looks over at him, smiles a small smile and
      nods his head. "Yes, I am Jesus" he says. The Irishman calls the
      bartender over and says to him "I'd like you to give Jesus over
      there a pint of Guinness from me." So the bartender pours Jesus a
      Guinness and takes it over to his table. Jesus looks over, raises
      his glass, smiles thank you and drinks.
      The Englishman then calls out, "Errr, excuse me Sir, but would you
      be Jesus?" Jesus smiles and says, "Yes, I am Jesus." The Englishman
      beckons the bartender and tells him to send over a pint of
      Newcastle Brown Ale for Jesus, which the bartender duly does. As
      before, Jesus accepts the drink and smiles over at the men.
      Then the Australian calls out, "Oi, you! D'ya reckon you're Jesus,
      or what?" Jesus nods and says, "Yes, I am Jesus." The Australian is
      mighty impressed and has the bartender send over a pot of Victoria
      Bitter for Jesus, which he accepts with pleasure.
      Some time later, after finishing the drinks, Jesus leaves his seat
      and approaches the three men. He reaches for the hand of the
      Irishman and shakes it,thanking him for the Guinness. When he lets
      go, the Irishman gives a cry of amazement. "Oh God,the arthritis is
      gone," he says. The arthritis I've had for years is gone. It's a
      miracle!"
      Jesus then shakes the hand of the Englishman, thanking him for the
      castle Brown Ale. Upon letting go, the Englishman's eyes widen in
      shock. By jove", he exclaims, " The migraine I've had for over 40
      years is completely gone. It's a Miracle!"
      Jesus then approaches the Australian, who has a terrified look on
      his face. The Aussie whispers ... F*** off, mate. I'm on workers
      comp."