Fw: [tunetrade] I liked this one.....

  • Gareth
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2005
      > How many members of the Bush Administration does it take to change a light
      > bulb?
      >
      > 1. One to deny that a light bulb needs to be changed.
      >
      > 2. One to attack the patriotism of anyone who says the light bulb needs to
      > be changed.
      >
      > 3. One to blame Clinton for burning out the light bulb.
      >
      > 4. One to tell the nations of the world that they are either responsible
      > for changing the light bulb or for darkness.
      >
      > 5. One to give a billion dollar no-bid contract to Haliburton for the new
      > light bulb.
      >
      > 6. One to arrange a photograph of Bush, dressed as a janitor, standing on a
      > stepladder under the banner: Lightbulb Change Accomplished.
      >
      > 7. One administration insider to resign and write a book documenting in
      > detail how Bush was literally in the dark.
      >
      > 8. One to viciously smear #7.
      >
      > 9. One surrogate to campaign on TV and at rallies on how George Bush has
      > had a strong light bulb changing policy all along.
      >
      > 10. And finally one to confuse Americans about the difference between
      > screwing a light bulb and screwing the country.

      Mark J.

      "Certain is it that there is no kind of affection so purely angelic as of a father to a daughter.
      In love to our wives there is desire; to our sons, ambition; but to our daughters
      there is something which there are no words to express."
      -- Joseph Addison, British Statesman

      Mailing date for R08 is Tuesday, November 1, 2005.

      Visit the official Adrian Belew fan site at http://www.adrianbelew.net

      ...and the official Adrian Belew "Tribe" egroup at http://www.egroups.com/group/AdrianBelew !

      Have you made an N-1 inspired purchase? Log it in the Database! Link here to add your record:
      http://tinyurl.com/zcey

      To view the complete sorted-by-artist list of inspired purchases, go to:
      http://tinyurl.com/zcdc

      Need to restock on blank Made in Japan CDR media? Here's a good deal on 100 silver TYs for $0.25/disc: http://store.yahoo.com/cdrsavings/tape7.html