FW: Holmes and Watson go camping

  • L H W
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2005
      [:. -----Original Message-----
      [:. From:
      [:. Subject: Holmes and Watson go camping
      [:.
      [:. Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson go camping
      [:.
      [:.
      [:. Sherlock Holmes and Dr.Watson went on a camping trip,
      [:. set up their tent, and fell asleep. An hour later, Holmes
      [:. woke up his faithful friend. "Watson, look up at the sky and
      [:. tell me what you see."
      [:.
      [:. Watson replied, "I see millions of stars".
      [:.
      [:. "What does that tell you?" asked Holmes.
      [:.
      [:. Watson pondered a minute. "Astronomically speaking, it
      [:. tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially
      [:. billions of planets. Astrologically, it tells me that Saturn is
      [:. in Leo. Time wise, it appears to be approximately a quarter
      [:. past one. Theologically, it's evident the Lord is all-powerful
      [:. and we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, it
      [:. seems we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What does it
      [:. tell you?"
      [:.
      [:. Holmes was silent for a moment, and then spoke. "Watson,
      [:. you idiot, someone has stolen our tent."
      [:.