Christian joke

  • James Ascher
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2005
      Did you hear about the Christian who was fleeing from a bear in the
      forest? After a while, the believer knelt to pray for rescue.
      Unfortunately, the bear didn't stop his pursuit. So, when the
      Christian got to heaven, he asked God "Why didn't you save me down
      there?" God replied, "My son, I gave you a brain and you should've
      known better than to run from a bear!