Re: [FREE-THOUGHT-HUMOR] There just isn't anything money can't buy!

  • Freya
    Message 1 of 3 , May 17, 2003
      Lonnie, that's a PANIC!!!

      Where did you ever unearth that gem?

      - Fearless Freya of Arty Atlanta
    • Lonnie T. Davis III
      Message 2 of 3 , May 18, 2003
        Yeah, pretty cool, isn't it!
        I found it somewhere surfing the web.

        - Pussycat Primate of Future Shock Florida

        --- Freya <cybercat@...> wrote:
        > Lonnie, that's a PANIC!!!
        >
        > Where did you ever unearth that gem?
        >

        > - Fearless Freya of Arty Atlanta

        http://search.yahoo.com
      • bobbbler
        Message 3 of 3 , May 21, 2003
          Anyone else NOT see this email? Im reading mine off the website, and
          two of the emails from primaterobot didn't come thre (the text) for
          some reason). NOTE: I already removed the blank copies from the
          archives. I thought the permissions were set so attachments were
          allowed (I'll go chack that now)...

          Bobbler