Age Activated Attention Deficit Disorder

  • DESSY EKA
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28 7:39 PM
      You might find this funny:

      They have finally found a diagnosis for my condition. I have recently been
      diagnosed with A.A.A.D.D. - Age Activated Attention Deficit Disorder.

      This is how it goes: I decide to wash the car; I start toward the garage and

      notice the mail on the table.

      OK, I'm going to wash the car. But first I'm going to go through the mail.

      I lay the car keys down on the desk, discard the junk mail and I notice the
      trash can is full.

      OK, I'll just put the bills on my desk and take the trash can out, but since

      I'm going to be near the mailbox anyway, I'll pay these few bills first.

      Now, where is my checkbook? Shoot, there's only one check left! My extra
      checks are in my desk.

      Oh, there's the Coke I was drinking. I'm going to look for those checks.

      But first I need to put my Coke further away from the computer, or maybe
      I'll pop it into the fridge to keep it cold for a while.

      I head towards the kitchen and my flowers catch my eye, they need some
      water.

      I set the coke on the counter and there are my glasses. I was looking for
      them all morning! I'd better put them away first.

      I fill a container with water and head for the flower pots. Someone left the

      TV remote in the kitchen. We will never think to look in the kitchen tonight

      when we want to watch television so I'd better put it back in the family
      room where it belongs.

      I splash some water into the pots and onto the floor, I throw the remote
      back onto a soft cushion on the sofa and I head back down the hall trying to

      figure out what it was I was going to do?

      End of the Day: The car isn't washed, the bills are unpaid, the Coke is
      sitting on the kitchen counter, the flowers are half watered, the checkbook
      still only has one check in it and I can't seem to find my car
      keys!

      When I try to figure out how come nothing got done today, I'm baffled
      because -

      I KNOW I WAS BUSY ALL DAY LONG!

      I realize this is a serious condition and I'll get help, but first I'll
      check my e-mail.

      SEND THIS TO ANYONE THAT YOU THINK NEEDS IT, BECAUSE I DON'T REMEMBER
      WHO I'VE SENT THIS TO. BUT PLEASE DON'T SEND IT BACK TO ME OR I MIGHT
      SEND IT TO YOU AGAIN!