An invitation

  • myqel1960@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2004
      Anyone else wonder what's wrong with this invitation?

      www.geocities.com/keybrdken1

      I may grow rich by an art I am compelled to follow; I may recover health by
      medicines I am compelled to take against my own judgment; but I cannot be saved
      by a worship I disbelieve and abhor.
      -- Thomas Jefferson, notes for a speech, ca. 1776, The Harper Book of
      American Quotations (1988)

    • Donna Gore
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 9, 2004
        Yes that is very bizarre.