Re: [FT-HUMOR] Faith is like a two-legged dog... no, really... I'm not joking.

  • Donna Gore
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2004
      What I want to see is how she gets up and down.

      --- SteveYoth@... wrote:

      > From the Sagan Society's email list...
      >
      > http://www.localnews8.com/home/941067.html?video=YHI

      > removed]

      =====
      Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of
      the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are
      being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism
      and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.
      �Hermann Goering (attributed)

      http://vote.yahoo.com