THOUGHTS ON THE WORD F * * K

  • paul
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2004
      THOUGHTS ON THE WORD F**K

      Perhaps one of the most interesting and colorful words in the English
      language is the word "F**K."

      It is the one magical word, which, just by its sound, can describe
      pain,
      pleasure, love and hate. In language, "F**K" falls into many
      grammatical
      catagories. It can be used as a verb, both transitive (John F**Ked
      Mary)
      and intransitive (Mary was F**Ked by John). It can be an active verb
      (John really gives a F**K) or a passive verb (Mary is F**King
      interested
      in John), and as a noun (Mary is a terrific F**K). It can be used as
      an
      adjective (Mary is F**King beautiful). As you can see, there are very
      few words with the versatility of "F**K."

      Besides it's sexual connotations, this incredible word can be used to
      describe many situations:

      . . . . .Greetings . . . . .How the F**K are you?
      . . . . .Fraud . . . . . . .I got F**Ked by the car dealer.
      . . . . .Dismay . . . . . . Oh, F**K it.
      . . . . .Trouble . . . . . .Well, I guess I'm F**Ked now.
      . . . . .Aggression . . . . F**K you.
      . . . . .Disgust . . . . . .F**K me.
      . . . . .Confusion . . . . .What the F**K....?
      . . . . .Difficulty . . . . I don't understand this F**King
      business.
      . . . . .Despair . . . . . .F**Ked again.
      . . . . .Incompetence . . . He F**Ks up everything.
      . . . . .Displeasure . . . .What the F**K is going on here?
      . . . . .Lost . . . . . . . Where the F**K are we?
      . . . . .Disbelief . . . . .UnF**Kingbelieveable.
      . . . . .Retaliation . . . .Up your F**King ass.

      It can be used in an anatomical description - "He's a F**King
      asshole."
      It can be used to tell time - "It's five F**King thirty."
      It can be used in business - "How did I wind up with this F**King
      job?"
      It can be maternal - as in "moutherF**Ker"
      It can be political - "F**K George Bush."
      And never forget General Custer's last words: "Where did all these
      F**King Indians come from?"
      Or the Mayor of Hiroshima: "What the F**K was that?"
      And last but not least, the Immortal word of the Captain of the
      Titanic:
      "Where is all this F**King water coming from?"
      The mind fairly boggles at the many creative uses of the word. how
      can
      anyone be offended when you say F**K?

      Use it frequently in your daily speech; It adds to your prestige.

      Today -- say to someone, "F**K you" -- It will make you feel
      better!!!