Chain Letter

  • paul
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2004
      Hello, my name is Amber and I suffer from the guilt of not
      forwarding 50
      billion fucking chain letters sent to me by people who actually
      believe
      that if you send them on, a poor 6-year-old girl in Arkansas with a
      breast on her forehead will be able to raise enough money to have it
      removed before her redneck parents sell her to a travelling freak
      show.

      Do you honestly believe that Bill Gates is going to give you, and
      everyone to whom you send "his" email, $1000?

      How stupid are we?

      "Ooooh, looky here! If I scroll down this page and make a wish, I'll
      get laid by a model I just ! happen to run into the next day!"

      What a bunch of bullshit.

      Maybe the evil chain letter leprechauns will come into my house and
      sodomize me in my sleep for not continuing a chain letter that was
      started by Peter in 5 AD and brought to this country by midget
      pilgrims
      on the Mayflower.

      Fuck them.

      If you're going to forward something, at least send me something
      mildly
      amusing. I've seen all the "send this to 10 of your closest
      friends,and
      this poor, wretched excuse for a human being will somehow receive a
      nickel from some omniscient being" forwards about 90 times.

      I don't fucking care.

      Show a little intelligence and think about! what you're actually
      contributing to by sending out these forwards. Chances are, it's our
      own unpopularity.

      The point being? If you get some chain letter that's threatening to
      leave you shagless or luckless for the rest of your life, delete
      it. If
      it's funny, send it on.

      Don't piss people off by making them feel guilty about a leper in
      Botswana with no teeth who has been tied to the ass of a dead
      elephant
      for 27 years and whose only salvation is the 5 cents per letter he'll
      receive if you forward this email.

      Now forward this to everyone you know.

      Otherwise, tomorrow morning your underwear will turn carnivorous and
      will consume your genitals.

      Have a nice day.