hey there...

  • stargrl7504
    Message 1 of 3 , May 14, 2004
      i dont know if this a real talky kinda group,but just wanted to say
      hi,and my name is melis...
    • Donna Gore
      Message 2 of 3 , May 17, 2004
        --- stargrl7504 <tat2momma@...> wrote:
        > i dont know if this a real talky kinda group,but
        > just wanted to say
        > hi,and my name is melis...

        HOWDY!

        Mostly we just tell politically incorrect jokes.

        http://promo.yahoo.com/sbc/
      • Melissa Chapin
        Message 3 of 3 , May 17, 2004
          whoo-hoo! i dont know too many,but i like to read em.melis

          Donna Gore <donnajgore@...> wrote:--- stargrl7504 <tat2momma@...> wrote:
          > i dont know if this a real talky kinda group,but
          > just wanted to say
          > hi,and my name is melis...

          HOWDY!

          Mostly we just tell politically incorrect jokes.

          http://promo.yahoo.com/sbc/

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT