Re: [FT-HUMOR] Who was Allah..?

  • Green Gator
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 29, 2012

      El no. I have no idea if it's funny. El, I just read the postings.

      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 29, 2012
        I took a quick look. It looks like the group was started and abandoned. 9 messages from 2005 until last month, 10 messages last month, all the messages since 10/08 from the same person.

        The person posting may be trying to reach those aliens.

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 30, 2012

          For the LAST TIME, I am NOT an alien!!!

          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 31, 2012
            Do you have your Green Card? :-)