Who was Allah..?

  • druwinan
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 14, 2012
      ...The word "El" in speech of THIS BEING (reflexes system) would be - "will receive".
      "Allah" means - "Renoncation, Retraction, Abdication" (seems in this term is
      ancient Islamic ideology's base).
      Numerous details about it you can easily find it by clicking this link ...

    • Robert McKee
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 29, 2012
        Can anyone tell if this is funny?  Something's not right, can't put my finger on it..

        The link is like god is an alien (in a spammy/phishing style)..  I can't tell If they are serious or joking..  I couldn't tell if I should have been laughing either.

        Sent from Bob's iPhone

        On Mar 14, 2012, at 6:50 AM, "druwinan" <druwinan@...> wrote:

        ...The word "El" in speech of THIS BEING (reflexes system) would be - "will receive".
        "Allah" means - "Renoncation, Retraction, Abdication" (seems in this term is
        ancient Islamic ideology's base).
        Numerous details about it you can easily find it by clicking this link ...

      • Green Gator
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 29, 2012

          El no. I have no idea if it's funny. El, I just read the postings.

          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 29, 2012
            I took a quick look. It looks like the group was started and abandoned. 9 messages from 2005 until last month, 10 messages last month, all the messages since 10/08 from the same person.

            The person posting may be trying to reach those aliens.

            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 30, 2012

              For the LAST TIME, I am NOT an alien!!!

              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 31, 2012
                Do you have your Green Card? :-)