Girls are different? Not much mamasita.

    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 17, 2012
      Sorry.  I grew up with girls.  No!  They were just has aggressive and mean as the boys.  I'm so sick of girls being portrayed as cuddle bunnies.  Probably shouldn't have said this. Am I just stupid?  Still, they are awful killer cute. Loved Janie. Couldn't get past her semi-blond hair and tan skin.  Guess I'm just the Weenie?
    • Green Gator
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 6, 2012
        I didn't see the introduction to this subject, but shall interject a comment anyways.

        Girls are gentle creatures who are condescending to others. Girls never argue or practice jealousy. Girls never cuss like men. Girls never take offense if you tease them. Girls are always objective in reasoning and never opinionated.

        Now, if you believe the above, then you never had a wife nor raised daughters such as I have.

        -Gator

          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 14, 2012
            ...The word "El" in speech of THIS BEING (reflexes system) would be - "will receive".
            "Allah" means - "Renoncation, Retraction, Abdication" (seems in this term is
            ancient Islamic ideology's base).
            Numerous details about it you can easily find it by clicking this link ...

          • Robert McKee
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 29, 2012
              Can anyone tell if this is funny?  Something's not right, can't put my finger on it..

              The link is like god is an alien (in a spammy/phishing style)..  I can't tell If they are serious or joking..  I couldn't tell if I should have been laughing either.

              Sent from Bob's iPhone

              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 29, 2012

                El no. I have no idea if it's funny. El, I just read the postings.

                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 29, 2012
                  I took a quick look. It looks like the group was started and abandoned. 9 messages from 2005 until last month, 10 messages last month, all the messages since 10/08 from the same person.

                  The person posting may be trying to reach those aliens.

                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 30, 2012

                    For the LAST TIME, I am NOT an alien!!!

                    Message 9 of 9 , Mar 31, 2012
                      Do you have your Green Card? :-)