Did you ever feel sorry for our elected leaders?

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2011
      Getting elected is is a mess, but everyone kisses your butt.  On that level the whole world even studies your underwear at the Federal Level for Pete's sake!  They're on you like flies on doo, doo.  I suppose it's just human nature.  I was in radio long ago and sure enough,  the minions came on.  Ah well.  Keep your sunny side up and don't let life get you down.  Hey!  If a moron like me can survive so can you!  Hang in. My dog still loves me? Then again, Sheba has been looking at me and growling lately.  Unsettling?  Merry Christmas??  Wish me Happy Holidays.