watering can

  • Ray Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2011
      from The Thinking Atheist

      By Vania Heymann, originally posted on YouTube under the username "vaniaHey". YT broke the audio, but I figured something like that might happen, so I downloaded a copy before that happened.

      \_r
      I created this emoticon as a reference to the watering can hand-sign in the video. It means "I think you're crazy", or more specifically, "I think your beliefs are crazy". Feel free to use it when you're feeling skeptical! :)
      http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1886392674354