Medical distinction between Guts and Balls

  • tigerfan158@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2011
      Medical distinction between Guts and Balls

      There is a medical distinction between Guts and Balls. We've all heard about people having Guts or Balls.

      But do you really know the difference between them?

      In an effort to keep you informed, here are the definitions:

      GUTS - Is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being met by
      your wife with a broom, and having the Guts to ask: 'Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?'

      BALLS - Is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of
      perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the butt and having the Balls to say: 'You're next, Chubby.'

      I hope this clears up any confusion on the definitions.

      Medically, speaking there is No difference in the outcome.

      Both result in death!