Another Problem with the Genesis Myth

  • Robert McKee
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2011
      Fwd: [AFSforum] Fwd: [AAIMG]

      Date: Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 12:03 AM
      Subj: [AAIMG] Another Problem with the Genesis Myth

      http://www.smbc-comics.com/index.php?db=comics&id=2409

      ///
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2011
        One day in the Garden of Eden, Eve calls out to God, "Lord, I have
        a problem!"
          "What's the problem, Eve?"
          "Lord, I know you created me and provided  this beautiful garden and
        all of these wonderful animals and that hilarious comedic snake, but
        I'm just not happy."
          "Why is that, Eve?" came the reply from above.
          "Lord, I am lonely, and I'm sick to death of apples."
          "Well, Eve, in that case, I have a solution.  I shall create a man
        for you."
          "What's a man, Lord?"
          "This man will be a flawed creature, with many bad traits. He'll lie,
        cheat, and be vain and glorious; all in all, he'll give you a hard time.
        But...he'll be bigger, faster, and will like to hunt and kill things.
        He will look silly when he's aroused, but since you've been complaining,
        I'll create him in such a way that he will satisfy your physical needs.
        He will be witless and will revel in childish things like fighting and
        kicking a ball about.  He won't be too smart, so he'll also need your
        advice to think properly."
          "Sounds great," says Eve, with an ironically raised eyebrow.
        "What's the catch, Lord?"
          "Well... you can have him on one condition."
          "What's that, Lord?"
          "As I said, he'll be proud, arrogant, and self-admiring... So you'll
        have to let him believe that I made him first.  Just remember, it's our
        little secret...You know, woman to woman."

        On Sat, Nov 5, 2011 at 2:36 PM, Robert McKee <bobbler@...> wrote:

        Fwd: [AFSforum] Fwd: [AAIMG]

        Date: Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 12:03 AM

      • tigerfan158@gmail.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 7, 2011
          Medical distinction between Guts and Balls

          There is a medical distinction between Guts and Balls. We've all heard about people having Guts or Balls.

          But do you really know the difference between them?

          In an effort to keep you informed, here are the definitions:

          GUTS - Is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being met by
          your wife with a broom, and having the Guts to ask: 'Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?'

          BALLS - Is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of
          perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the butt and having the Balls to say: 'You're next, Chubby.'

          I hope this clears up any confusion on the definitions.

          Medically, speaking there is No difference in the outcome.

          Both result in death!