Re: [FT-HUMOR] "Nowhere in the bible does Jesus have a sword fight"

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 15, 2011
      Yea!  I went to a hard core Catholic High.  I don't know if you've ever seen cross country runners fall down and puke.  True.  But, their was always some sort of Christian masochism that drove these boys and girls too the limit.  Look what's happening in high school football these days.  Boys are dying.  Praise Jesus!

      On Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 12:41 PM, <tigerfan158@...> wrote:

      I loved it! Thanks for posting.
      As an added school note: My granddaughter's (all girls) high school cross country team all circle with their arm around each other and pray for five minutes before a race. My granddaughter (no religious affiliation, however I suspect she believes the fables) does not embrace or pray with them. She pretends to stand back, exercise or get ready to run. If she is forced into the pray circle, I will be the first to talk with her school about separation of church and State. The boys also circle and pray for a couple of minutes. Looking at the other schools, I see them also circling and praying for a brief period before running.

      I suspect their prayer is this: "Dear Lord, God, Jesus, Father, Mother, no sexed God, or whatever. Please trip my opponent, make their shoes come untied, may they developed bloody blisters on their stinky feet, may they puke after the race. My loving Invisible Friend, please help me run like blistering hell, passing all the bitches and bastards from the other teams.
      Amen