Re: [FT-HUMOR] HONK IF YOU LOVE JESUS

  • Robert McKee
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 15, 2011
      The funny thing is many Jesus freaks are also these nuts who get road rage..   So it is funny to see their reaction (IE: the flipping of the bird)..  But maybe a little dangerous too..

      Sent from Bob's iPhone

      On Oct 13, 2011, at 9:24 AM, "Jim Cunningham" <jim@...> wrote:

      HONK IF YOU LOVE JESUS – or not - if you’re like me, you don’t and won’t….that’ll teach that self-righteous S.O.B. to walk in front of MY cigarette boat when he’s doing his magic trick in the middle of the lake…8-)

      ,evoL

      doG

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 30, 2012
          Geese, Walking, squalking, poop machines.