HONK IF YOU LOVE JESUS

  • LUIC
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 12, 2011
      HONK IF YOU LOVE JESUS..
      So I honked..
      ~~~ And he flipped me the bird!
      (from redneck radio).. Makes me want to honk now..
    • Jim Cunningham
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 13, 2011

        HONK IF YOU LOVE JESUS – or not - if you’re like me, you don’t and won’t….that’ll teach that self-righteous S.O.B. to walk in front of MY cigarette boat when he’s doing his magic trick in the middle of the lake…8-)

        ,evoL

        doG

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 13, 2011
          Speaking of bumper stickers, I believe it was George Carlin (although I could be completely wrong about this, so feel free to correct me) that spoke of his bumper sticker idea that read,

          "I found Jesus.......he's in the trunk!"

          :-)

          On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 9:24 AM, Jim Cunningham <jim@...> wrote:

          HONK IF YOU LOVE JESUS – or not - if you’re like me, you don’t and won’t….that’ll teach that self-righteous S.O.B. to walk in front of MY cigarette boat when he’s doing his magic trick in the middle of the lake…8-)

          ,evoL

          doG

          (from redneck radio).. Makes me want to honk now..

        • david_windhorst
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 14, 2011
            --- In FT-HUMOR@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Cunningham" <jim@...> wrote:

            > HONK IF YOU LOVE JESUS - or not - if you're like me, you don't and
            > won't..that'll teach that self-righteous S.O.B. to walk in front of MY
            > cigarette boat when he's doing his magic trick in the middle of the lake.8-)
            >

            > ,evoL
            >
            > doG

            You know what you never see, though?

            "Honky if you love Jesus"

            dw
          • tigerfan158@gmail.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 14, 2011
              I once worked in an auto factory. In the factory bathroom, on the shithouse stall wall was written; "JESUS SAVES - AT THE CREDIT UNION."

              (from redneck radio).. Makes me want to honk now..

            • Robert McKee
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 15, 2011
                The funny thing is many Jesus freaks are also these nuts who get road rage..   So it is funny to see their reaction (IE: the flipping of the bird)..  But maybe a little dangerous too..

                Sent from Bob's iPhone

                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 30, 2012
                    Geese, Walking, squalking, poop machines.