Re: [FT-HUMOR] Oh my god, I'm invisible

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 24, 2011
      I remember confession.  All the girls that gave hand jobs were told by the father to wash their hands with the holy water.  I was shocked when my next door neighbor, Donna,  was gargling.   Wish I'd have known.

      On Sat, Sep 24, 2011 at 10:09 PM, <tigerfan158@...> wrote:

      When I was a kid, we were so poor that I didn't have any toys. Therefore, I had a hole in my pocket.