Re: [FT-HUMOR] I’m not convinced that faith can move mountains...

  • SteveYoth@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2011

      In a message dated 9/24/2011 5:25:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, natural.mr642@... writes:

      Cripplehard wrote:
      My son drew a picture of a pisser on Jesus. Jesus was wearing his usual cloth thing around his crotch. He drew it hanging past his knees, saying "I bet this is how big Jesus' pisser was!" He showed it to some of his friends. Their parents are now in an uproar. I say he was right to do such a thing. Now, it's gone all the way to his school. I could understand if people would be upset if he just gave Jesus a stub, but HEY - He made him well hung. So in retaliation, I had the picture framed and it now hangs in our front window. Some neighbors think it's inappropriate. Any advice?
      Signed,
      Cripplehard

      This is from a group called, "Topix".

      On Sat, Sep 24, 2011 at 2:51 PM, Ray Smith <raysny@...> wrote:

      "I’m not convinced that faith can move mountains, but I’ve seen what it can do to skyscrapers."
      William H. Gascoyne, One-Liners, Op/Ed Section, San Jose Mercury, Jan. 20, 2004
      http://www.billgascoyne.name/cgi-bin/grquote4.pl?check=rq&call=3706