- 10 INDISPUTABLE TRUTHS BLACK PEOPLE KNOW, BUT WHITE PEOPLE WON'T
1. Elvis is dead.
2. Having your children curse you out in public is not normal.
3. Jesus was not White.
4. Skinny does not equal sexy.
5. A 5 year child is too big for a stroller.
6. N' SYNC will never hold a candle to the Jackson 5
7. Thomas Jefferson had black children.
8. An occasional ass whooping helps a child stay in line .
9. Kissing your pet is not cute.
10. Rap music is here to stay.
10 INDISPUTABLE TRUTHS WHITE PEOPLE KNOW, BUT BLACK PEOPLE WON'T
1. Tupac is dead.
2. Crown Royal bags are meant to be thrown away.
3. Having a ring on every finger is too much.
4. O.J. did it
5. Teeth should not be decorated.
6. Breaks are usually only 15 minutes.
7. Jesse Jackson will never be President.
8. RED is not a kool-aid flavor (it's a color).
9. Your rims and sound system should not be worth more than your car.
10. Your pastor doesn't know everything
10 THINGS WHITE AND BLACK PEOPLE KNOW, BUT SPANISH PEOPLE DON'T
1. Chicken is food, not a roommate
2. "Jump out and run" is not in any insurance policies .
3. Your country's flag is not a car decoration
4. Hickey's are unattractive.
5. Mami and Papi can't possibly be the nickname of every person in
6. Buttoning just the top button of your shirt is a bad fashion
7. 10 people to a car or home is considered too many.
8. Jesus is not a name for your son
9. Maria is a name but not for every other daughter
10. Letting your children run wildly through the store can get your
ass whooped (or theirs).