One nation—Oh my god, I'm invisible!"

  • LUIC
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24 10:14 AM
      fwd..
      to funny to pass..

      bobbler

      One nation—Oh my god, I'm invisible!"

      this is neat, kids taking a stand at their schools... the first comment that follows is hilarious..."I think it was in my 5th grade class that I tended to say: One nation—Oh my god, I'm invisible!"
      http://www.reddit.com/r/atheism/comments/kph32/under_god_left_out_of_the_pledge_today_at_school/
      "under god" left out of the Pledge today at school. Hilarity ensues. : atheism
      www.reddit.com
      Today, an average day at my Public school in NC, my algebra 2 class and the rest of the school stood
    • Jim Cunningham
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 24 10:30 AM

        This is the warning that appeared from FB when clicking on your link:

        Warning

        We recommend not visiting this link as it could be harmful to your computer or Facebook account. If you choose to visit, do not download software or enter your Facebook password.To learn more about staying safe on the internet, visit Facebook's Security Page. Please also read the Wikipedia articles on malware and phishing.