Re: [FT-HUMOR] I keep them in a jar by my bed now.

  • tigerfan158@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2011
      Marriage cut my nuts off.
      -Gator
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Monday, September 12, 2011 2:32 PM
      Subject: [FT-HUMOR] I keep them in a jar by my bed now.

      Jesus promoted the idea that all men should castrate themselves to go to heaven: "For there are eunuchs, that were so born from their mother's womb: and there are eunuchs, that were made eunuchs by men: and there are eunuchs, that made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it." (Matthew 19:12 ASV) I guess I left Christianity behind because I didn't cotton to the idea of cutting my nuts off.

      Personally I think he had to be some sort of masochistic faggot.