I keep them in a jar by my bed now.

  • natural.mr642
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2011
      Jesus promoted the idea that all men should castrate themselves to go to heaven: "For there are eunuchs, that were so born from their mother's womb: and there are eunuchs, that were made eunuchs by men: and there are eunuchs, that made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it." (Matthew 19:12 ASV) I guess I left Christianity behind because I didn't cotton to the idea of cutting my nuts off.

      Personally I think he had to be some sort of masochistic faggot.
    • tigerfan158@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 12, 2011
        Marriage cut my nuts off.
        -Gator