Re: [FT-HUMOR] Re: What do you think of Medical Marijuana?

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 10, 2011
      Yup!!  It has to stop somewhere, Bob.  People are just going to do what they're going to do.  I think what makes America great is we're free to do it.  On the other hand????????????  I dunno.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkJNyQfAprY

      On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 11:14 AM, Robert McKee <bobbler@...> wrote:

      I never could do alcohol ..  Pot was my favorite..  Enjoyed eating music.. And ..   Much more..   I gave it up over 30 years ago bc it was making me fat..  Now I am across to smoke one (even if knew where to get one).. Bc the laws feel so severe they might cut something off.

      Sent from Bob's iPhone

      On Aug 10, 2011, at 8:01 AM, "Mr.Natural" <natural.mr642@...> wrote:

      Maybe it's just me, but I also a have been around for miles, Bob.  I've seen it all from the making of Deep Throat to the Summer of Love.  People have struck me as just wanting some sort of calm.  Enough is enough!  When we were young, crazy was cool.  Now?  Well, now?  (gulp)  Um, I just want calm and realize I can't embrace it all.  Give this old man a beer and a tv and I'll be ok.

      On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 1:57 AM, Robert McKee <bobbler@...> wrote:

      I started this humor group, but I never post because I don't have anything funny (so here I go being political again).. I was there In the 70's. Pot is a much better recreational drug than the popular and legal alcohol.. It is very inconsistent to have alcohol legal and pot not.. Anyone old enough to have lived thru the 60/ 70's "knows" that some individuals have problems, and that drugs magnify those problems (it's not the drugs stupid).. It is also obvious that alcohol causes more problems with these problem people than pot.. The government, under control of big business money conservatives makes decisions that only benefit the wealthy.. So we can not expect an oligarchical govt to make policy that makes sense (the people are like livestoc, used to generate revenue).. Free elections are an iusion..

      Bobbler

      Sent from Bob's iPhone

    • Jim Cunningham
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 11, 2011

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 12, 2011

          Yup!!  It has to stop somewhere, Bob.  People are just going to do what they're going to do.  I think what makes  America  great is we're free to do it.  On the other hand????????????  I dunno.

           Sounds like you’ve definitely smoked your share…8-)…and mine…and…

          Sure does now that you mention it, LOL..
          Looks like I was used as the staright man again..