What do you think of Medical Marijuana?

  • natural.mr642
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 9, 2011
      Back in the seventies I smoked it everyday I wasn't at work. Only side effects were somewhat of memory deficit. I think this is a viable alternative for many people suffering from M.S. and terminal cancer. Why does the government classify this as schedule one?? I held careers and generally got on with life. I don't smoke it anymore since they've hybridized it. Makes me paranoid. What's with the gov. anyway?
    • Robert McKee
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 9, 2011
        I started this humor group, but I never post because I don't have anything funny (so here I go being political again).. I was there In the 70's. Pot is a much better recreational drug than the popular and legal alcohol.. It is very inconsistent to have alcohol legal and pot not.. Anyone old enough to have lived thru the 60/ 70's "knows" that some individuals have problems, and that drugs magnify those problems (it's not the drugs stupid).. It is also obvious that alcohol causes more problems with these problem people than pot.. The government, under control of big business money conservatives makes decisions that only benefit the wealthy.. So we can not expect an oligarchical govt to make policy that makes sense (the people are like livestoc, used to generate revenue).. Free elections are an iusion..

        Bobbler

        Sent from Bob's iPhone
      • Robert McKee
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 10, 2011
          So the point (that I forgot to say) being that pot will become legal when our real lords (big money) figure out how to flip it legal and profit from it..

          Sent from Bob's iPhone

                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 11, 2011

                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 12, 2011

                    Yup!!  It has to stop somewhere, Bob.  People are just going to do what they're going to do.  I think what makes  America  great is we're free to do it.  On the other hand????????????  I dunno.

                     Sounds like you’ve definitely smoked your share…8-)…and mine…and…

                    Sure does now that you mention it, LOL..
                    Looks like I was used as the staright man again..