Medical Marijuana?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2011
      No!! To that place.  The stuff does help people with MS.  On the other hand, I've seen red eyed stoned out people staggering around.  On yet the other hand, what's the alternative?  So what is your alternative?  You are going to legislate every aspect of peoples lives?  You know what's right?  Oh, praise Jesus!  Go kill more Indians. Praise Jesus!