El Stupido?

  • natural.mr642
    Message 1 of 6 , May 15, 2011
      A New York man spent his entire $140,000 life savings advertising his prediction that the world will end May 21, the New York Post reported Friday.

      Robert Fitzpatrick, a 60-year-old Staten Island resident, said he spent at least that sum on 1,000 subway-car placards and ads on bus kiosks and subway cars.

      They say, "Global Earthquake: The Greatest Ever! Judgment Day May 21, 2011."
      In a self-published book, "The Doomsday Code," Fitzpatrick said the Bible offers "proof that cannot be dismissed."

      "Judgment Day will surprise people. We will not be ready for it," Fitzpatrick said in an interview with the newspaper. "A giant earthquake will render the earth uninhabitable."

      If you want to set an alarm clock, the quake will happen just before 6:00pm local time, he said.

      "God's people will be resurrected. It is also the day that God stops saving anyone," he said.

      Fitzpatrick hopes that he is one of the chosen ones, but he could not be really certain.

      "There's just a little doubt," he said. "Most churches teach that if you just believe, you will be saved. It is not our choice. It is God's choice."

      Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/05/14/new-york-man-spends-life-savings-ahead-21-doomsday/#ixzz1MSbtONQV
    • Claude Kadiddlehopper
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 4, 2011
        Yeah, judgment day did come.  I judge him and his followers to be fools.  'Nuff said!

        masnomymindisnotforrenttoanygodorgovernment

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 8, 2011
          some people are just tooooo stupid. A total waste of skin.

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 8, 2011
            Like an idiot when I was drunk I got the Yin Yang tattooed on my neck.  I am continuously having to lecture Christians that it's not a pagan symbol at all, but a simple observation that creations of all sorts are based on opposites.  "They", the Christians have some sort of psycho-sexual hang up about a naked man hanging on a cross dying.  Cool huh?

            I have seen many numbskulls though; and that's proof enough for me of God AND Satan. And I have seen pizza, so that's proof enough for me that it exists.So, have you ever seen good or evil? I can see pizza, but I've never seen good or evil. Do you believe in one of them? Do they exist?

          • tigerfan158@gmail.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 9, 2011
              The church changed their views about a naked man hanging on the cross.  At the Vatican and Vatican Square, they removed the tally whackers from the da Vinci statures.  Chip, chip, chip with a hammer and chisel, off went the wieners.  A full circumcision.....

              Is God a male?  If so, does He have a wiener since man was made in God's image?  Why is God a male?  Is there a Mrs. God, since he had a son?  Questions we are not supposed to ask.

              -Gator

              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 9, 2011
                Yes!  God is Santa Claus and has Mrs. Santa Claus!  Be good now, Gator, and make your wish list.  She's much different then her Hindu sister Kali who will rip off your nuts and stuff them in your mouth.  Mrs.Claus smells like pumpkin pie and the holidays.  Happy, happy, joy, joy.

                http://www.bitstorm.org/happyjoy/