Re: [FT-HUMOR] POPE GUY The Pontiff Man

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 30, 2011
      I used to squeeze my weenie and hear Rhapsody in Blue.  I suppose God exists?  Bye the way, that nun in eighth grade had the hots for you.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U40xBSz6Dc

      On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 8:21 PM, Deborah Paar <dp55322@...> wrote:

      Thought you all might enjoy this....

      Message 2 of 8 , May 1, 2011
        I know!  That nun was one hot little number herself....

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh1sotIUf3I&feature=related

        Message 3 of 8 , May 1, 2011
          Yea but.......... she'd have started doing strange things to you with rosaries and crucifixes, not to mention the holy water.  Oh no!  The holy water!  I'm sorry.  I must go practice flagellation again.  Sobb!!

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 8, 2011
            Black is white, and white is black, there for god exixt.

            Can you say BS?