Re: [FT-HUMOR] Send in the Super Christians!

  • tigerfan158@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 18, 2011
      I don't know what happened, but I DID NOT POST the message attributed to Green Gator below. If I get credit for something I didn't post again, I will unsubscribe.
      -Green Gator
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 19, 2011

        Sounds like you have a virus.

        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 19, 2011
          I'm sure. Those geek genius mother******* out there can get around anything.  Just live with their stupid games.  Gee, maybe I'm the genius.  Bye the way. pick up your socks.

          On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 9:24 AM, Paul J <paulj1x@...> wrote:

          Sounds like you have a virus.

[...]

          WebRep
          Overall rating

        • bobblerft
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 19, 2011
            If it only happened once; forget about it.. Could be a virus (from "anyone's" computer). Or maybe someone screwd up editing an email.

            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 19, 2011
              Strange behavior happening here too.  Seems to be abating a bit.  I ran a boot time scan and still nothings showing up.  Sometimes I want to save my apps. and do a total clean install but, where would that get me?  I'm still running Vista cause I'm to cheap to get 7.  I think computers are the cause of me waking up screaming.

              Bye the way it's two in the morning as I write this and hail is hitting my window.  Be thankful you don't live in Cleveland.  Sobb!!

              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 20, 2011
                It could be.  I will just ignore the problem.  I got back to Michigan from my Florida winter home.  I went from the low 90's to cold and an occasional snow. Yuk....

                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 20, 2011
                  Oh man.  We had a couple businesses up around Higgins and Houghton lake.  Loved the pine trees.  Lotta hicks up there that will shoot your butt with a pepper gun. Lot of philosophers and naturists also.  Wonderful.  Loved the air.