Re: [FT-HUMOR] The Truth Always Wins

  • tigerfan158@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 18, 2011

      The Priest was angry because you wern't a boy, othewise he would have had sex with you himself!
      Message 2 of 18 , Apr 18, 2011
        The Catholic church is.....
        Well we all know.  Let's listen to Celine. I like to believe in River Deep.  I guess my puppy was the best truth.  Bye the way.  If there isn't the "Force", how does that skinny broad belt out that tune???  She's been eating bacon I'm sure.

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ryPKEqYlHk&NR=1

        --

        WebRep
        Overall rating

      • kanawah
        Message 3 of 18 , Apr 20, 2011
          Whe taking comunion, you become a canibal and a vampire in one say step.

          --- In FT-HUMOR@yahoogroups.com, Deborah Paar <dp55322@...> wrote:

          > How can a religion like Christianity ever allow the true empowerment of women?
          > It's a ritual of guilt, no doubt about it.  It's not the only one, either.  I
          > thought about becoming Catholic for a short time... after taking Communion I
          > realized that even a morbid goth queen like me does not enjoy the idea of eating
          > a person's body or drinking their blood (symbolically or otherwise).
          >

          > ________________________________

        • bobblerft
          Message 4 of 18 , Apr 20, 2011
            LOL, Something here rminds me of when pat Robertson said blah blah blah women become lesbians and start practicing witchcraft..

            The "only" way xianity (judiasm, moslim and I amsure many other patriarchal religions) could offer women equality is for them to "not" follow their bible (which is common)..

          • kaylee coats
            Message 5 of 18 , Apr 20, 2011
              I love it! I should take communion more often...

              Message 6 of 18 , Apr 20, 2011
                I'm quite fond of goth queens actually.  You used to tie me up and spank me while chanting scary gibberish.  Ah, the good old days.  Miss you girls.

                Ever watch the televangelists on Sunday morning?  "Put your hands on the TV brother.  Kneel down!  Pray before the blood of Christ."  You know, I actually like Joel Oestine.  Maybe he's a great actor.  I dunno. Why did the Catholic church put all us kids down for wigglin our wa, wa's.  All it did was feel good.

                Message 7 of 18 , Apr 20, 2011
                  Next time the priest puts that host in your mouth bite his finger.  He wants to put his wanker in there anyway.  Chomp, chomp!

                  Message 8 of 18 , Apr 21, 2011
                    Crackers and grape juice, oh my.  Crackers and grape juice, oh my. Crackers and grape juice, oh my!

                    Message 9 of 18 , Apr 21, 2011
                      Good idea.

                      Next time the priest puts that host in your mouth bite his finger.  He wants to put his wanker in there anyway.  Chomp, chomp!

                      On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 1:32 AM, kaylee coats <sumluvlifilth@...> wrote:

                      I love it! I should take communion more often...

                      Whe taking comunion, you become a canibal and a vampire in one say step.

                      --- In FT-HUMOR@yahoogroups.com, Deborah Paar <dp55322@...> wrote:

                      > How can a religion like Christianity ever allow the true empowerment of women?
                      > It's a ritual of guilt, no doubt about it.  It's not the only one, either.  I
                      > thought about becoming Catholic for a short time... after taking Communion I
                      > realized that even a morbid goth queen like me does not enjoy the idea of eating
                      > a person's body or drinking their blood (symbolically or otherwise).
                      >

                      > ________________________________

                    • Deborah Paar
                      Message 10 of 18 , Apr 21, 2011
                        LOL, guess I'll never get over coloring my hair black.   Or listening to Type O Negative on Christmas Day.  Or being a night owl.  Or being called "Witch!" by the high school aged kids in the neighborhood (I shrug & give 'em the old Mona Lisa smile).  Ah, well.  If I ever get up early enough on Sunday to catch the bullcast I'll check it out.  I get a kick of of the guy called E.V. Hill (evil?!?), he's on later in the evening.  I can't believe this stuff makes people feel good!

                        Message 11 of 18 , Apr 22, 2011
                          Why wouldn't it make you feel good? Being goth is fun! I try and be at least a little creepy for a little while every day.

                          Message 12 of 18 , Apr 22, 2011
                            Sisters of Mercy, unite!  Actually I just meant I can't relate to a bunch of people listening to theBS televangelists spew & thinking it's uplifting.  I can take about 7 minutes of the Christian World News before my blood begins to boil & the meltdown warning countdown starts in my brain....    If there were a devil, surely these guys are his sweethearts, the congregations his true flock!

                            Why wouldn't it make you feel good? Being goth is fun! I try and be at least a little creepy for a little while every day.

                            LOL, guess I'll never get over coloring my hair black.   Or listening to Type O Negative on Christmas Day.  Or being a night owl.  Or being called "Witch!" by the high school aged kids in the neighborhood (I shrug & give 'em the old Mona Lisa smile).  Ah, well.  If I ever get up early enough on Sunday to catch the bullcast I'll check it out.  I get a kick of of the guy called E.V. Hill (evil?!?), he's on later in the evening.  I can't believe this stuff makes people feel good!

                            I'm quite fond of goth queens actually.  You used to tie me up and spank me while chanting scary gibberish.  Ah, the good old days.  Miss you girls.

                            Ever watch the televangelists on Sunday morning?  "Put your hands on the TV brother.  Kneel down!  Pray before the blood of Christ."  You know, I actually like Joel Oestine.  Maybe he's a great actor.  I dunno. Why did the Catholic church put all us kids down for wigglin our wa, wa's.  All it did was feel good.

                            On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 2:47 PM, kanawah <groversyck@...> wrote:

                            Whe taking comunion, you become a canibal and a vampire in one say step.

                            --- In FT-HUMOR@yahoogroups.com, Deborah Paar <dp55322@...> wrote:

                            > How can a religion like Christianity ever allow the true empowerment of women?
                            > It's a ritual of guilt, no doubt about it.  It's not the only one, either.  I
                            > thought about becoming Catholic for a short time... after taking Communion I
                            > realized that even a morbid goth queen like me does not enjoy the idea of eating
                            > a person's body or drinking their blood (symbolically or otherwise).

                          • Jenifer Novik
                            Message 13 of 18 , Apr 22, 2011
                              Happy Zombie Jesus Weekend All!