Re: [FT-HUMOR] Send in the Super Christians!

  • Green Gator
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 1, 2011
      To expand your idea Ray, I suggest the following:  Since God is a reality (just ask any right wing Republican), a National moment of prayer could be said at 6 PM today.  The Pope's holier-than-thou people could also join in to pray for God to just zap the Japan nuke plants into oblivion and dissipate the radiation into deep space. Maybe Priests could bless the water cooling the nuke rods and therefore removing the radiation.

      However, if God is on vacation, resting, or taking a sabbatical, he might not have time to deal with human problems.

      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 1, 2011
        Sounds like a great idea!!!!!

        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 18, 2011
          Ha!  You said "oblivion"!  That is my screen name on several game sites & I don't want those buggers taking up my personal space!  LOL!

          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 18, 2011
            I don't know who you are or where you are but, Yahoo Answers has shot me down on things as simple as, "Are Women Tough?"  Yes!  I got the violation notice!!  Try asking something intelligent on that blog.  Go ahead!  Like, "Do women's hormones make them more vulnerable to superstition?"  Good luck there pal!!

            On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 3:53 AM, Deborah Paar <dp55322@...> wrote:

            Ha!  You said "oblivion"!  That is my screen name on several game sites & I don't want those buggers taking up my personal space!  LOL!

            Umm, what happened to me?  I lived in an ashram.  I spent hours a day in meditation and yes I felt that kundalini sex thing run up my spine and saw parallel dimensiions.  I could market myself as a master.  I won't.  I'm no better than anybody else.  Trick of the light.

          • tigerfan158@gmail.com
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 18, 2011
              I don't know what happened, but I DID NOT POST the message attributed to Green Gator below. If I get credit for something I didn't post again, I will unsubscribe.
              -Green Gator
              I don't know who you are or where you are but, Yahoo Answers has shot me down on things as simple as, "Are Women Tough?"  Yes!  I got the violation notice!!  Try asking something intelligent on that blog.  Go ahead!  Like, "Do women's hormones make them more vulnerable to superstition?"  Good luck there pal!!

              On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 3:53 AM, Deborah Paar <dp55322@...> wrote:

              Ha!  You said "oblivion"!  That is my screen name on several game sites & I don't want those buggers taking up my personal space!  LOL!

              Umm, what happened to me?  I lived in an ashram.  I spent hours a day in meditation and yes I felt that kundalini sex thing run up my spine and saw parallel dimensiions.  I could market myself as a master.  I won't.  I'm no better than anybody else.  Trick of the light.

            • Paul J
              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 19, 2011

                Sounds like you have a virus.

                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 19, 2011
                  I'm sure. Those geek genius mother******* out there can get around anything.  Just live with their stupid games.  Gee, maybe I'm the genius.  Bye the way. pick up your socks.

                  On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 9:24 AM, Paul J <paulj1x@...> wrote:

                  Sounds like you have a virus.

[...]

                  WebRep
                  Overall rating

                • bobblerft
                  Message 8 of 12 , Apr 19, 2011
                    If it only happened once; forget about it.. Could be a virus (from "anyone's" computer). Or maybe someone screwd up editing an email.

                    Message 9 of 12 , Apr 19, 2011
                      Strange behavior happening here too.  Seems to be abating a bit.  I ran a boot time scan and still nothings showing up.  Sometimes I want to save my apps. and do a total clean install but, where would that get me?  I'm still running Vista cause I'm to cheap to get 7.  I think computers are the cause of me waking up screaming.

                      Bye the way it's two in the morning as I write this and hail is hitting my window.  Be thankful you don't live in Cleveland.  Sobb!!

                      Message 10 of 12 , Apr 20, 2011
                        It could be.  I will just ignore the problem.  I got back to Michigan from my Florida winter home.  I went from the low 90's to cold and an occasional snow. Yuk....

                        Message 11 of 12 , Apr 20, 2011
                          Oh man.  We had a couple businesses up around Higgins and Houghton lake.  Loved the pine trees.  Lotta hicks up there that will shoot your butt with a pepper gun. Lot of philosophers and naturists also.  Wonderful.  Loved the air.