Dead Cow

  • Green Gator
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2011
      FYI: I was offline for a few days because my VirginMobile Broadband2go flash internet unit burned out.  It took me three days and six calls to VirginMobile to get a replacement unit.  I do NOT recommend VirginMobile for anyone and will see about getting a different provider when I get back to Michigan.  Also, they changed the agreement to Unlimited broadband to 2.5G a month, after which they slow the speed to just below dial-up.  To Hell with VirginMobile.

      Dead cow lecture at vet school:

      First-year students at the Vet School were attending their first anatomy class, with a real dead cow. They all gathered around the surgery table with the body covered with a white sheet. The professor started the class by telling them, "In Veterinary medicine it is necessary to have two important qualities as a doctor: the first is that you not be disgusted by anything involving the animal body".

      For an example, the Professor pulled back the sheet, stuck his finger in the butt of the dead cow, withdrew it and stuck his finger in his mouth.

      "Go ahead and do the same thing," he told his students. The students freaked out, hesitated for several minutes, but eventually took turns sticking a finger in the butt of the dead cow and sucking on it.

      When everyone finished, the Professor looked at them and said, "the second most important quality is observation. I stuck in my middle finger and sucked on my index finger. Now learn to pay attention.    Life's tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.."