Saturday Night Live - Sarah Palin Network - Video - NBC.com

  • Gene Ehrich
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2011
      SUBJECT: Saturday Night Live - Sarah Palin Network - Video - NBC.com

      This is a hoot!

      Saturday Night Live - Sarah Palin Network - Video - NBC.com

      <http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/sarah-palin-network/1217966/>
    • evanasselt
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 8, 2011
        Sadly not available for people outside the US. Do you have another source?

      • NoGoodGods@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 9, 2011

          Sadly not available for people outside the US. Do you have another source?
                   I noticed that too, but it's a small price to pay.